Monday, August 30, 2010

Got You, With You, For You



(A-E-D)
Rising high like the sun
(A-E-D)
Up and above the sea
(A-E-D)
Deeper your love has become
(A-E)
It's more than enough for me

(F#m-E-D)
Vast is the earth but only you matter
(F#m-D-E)
Inside my heart I'll keep you forever

Chorus:
(A-E-D-E)
Loving you is all I wanna do
(A-E-D-E)
Living each day with joy cause I got you
(A-E-D-E-F#m-E)
Everything just feels so right when I'm with you
(A-E-D-E)
And I know I'll always give my best for you

(A-E-D)
Pouring your love and affection
(A-E-D)
Unto my heart and my soul
(A-E-D)
You are my inspiration
(A-E)
And the one girl that makes me whole

(F#m-E-D)
Day after day our love's getting stronger
(F#m-D-E)
Even the hard times we've gone through together

Repeat Chorus

(F#m-E)
Beautiful you are to me
(F#m-E)
Beloved you will always be
(F#m-E)
I never ever felt this way before
(F#m-E-F#)
Each moment I'm loving you more

Repeat Chorus twice (do chords two frets higher)

(B-F#-E-F#)
I'm thankful I got you
So happy I'm with you
(B-F#-E-F#)
I'm giving all I can just for you
(B-F#-E-F#)
I'm thankful I got you
So happy I'm with you
(B-F#-E-F#)
I'm giving all I can just for you

No comments:

Godsends
Daisypath Anniversary tickers