Chorus 1:
(Do chord pattern: G-D-Em-C)
I love you, I love you
I just love loving you
With each beat of my heart
I'll keep on loving you
With each breath that I take
I won't stop loving you
I love you, I love you
I just love loving you
(Do chord pattern: G-D-Am-C)
You are the one who puts a good smile on my face
You are the one who brings the joy into my days
You are the one who keeps me warm with your embrace
You are the one who's in my heart and mind always
(Am-C-D)
I wanna tell you that
Chorus 2:
(Do chord pattern: G-D-Em-C)
I love you, I love you
I just love loving you
With each song that I sing
I'll give my all for you
With each morning when I wake
I'm more in love with you
I love you, I love you
I just love loving you
(Do chord pattern: G-D-Am-C)
I know because of you, I live a life with rhyme
I know I can depend on you all of the time
I know because you're there for me, I'll be just fine
I know that I am very blessed because you're mine
(Am-C-D)
Again, I'll tell you that
Repeat Chorus 1
Repeat Chorus 2
(Do chord pattern: G-D-Am-C)
The one I want to spend the rest of my life with
Is you, and all the love I have is just for you
I do, believe that we will always make it through
This love, we'll even make it stronger
As long as we're together
We'll always have each other
Over and over again
I'll always tell you that
Repeat Chorus 1
Repeat Chorus 2
Ad lib
Composed by: JP Cabrales
(March 31, 2008, 2:08 PM)


No comments:
Post a Comment